Early's Griddle Cake Mix Muffins - Looking for a new way to experience the greatness of an old-fashioned Griddle Cake? Look no further!
- 2 cups Early's Honey Stand Griddle Cake mix
- 1.5 cups milk
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the Early's Honey Stand Griddle Cake mix and milk.
- Beat the mixture until it is well moistened. Don't worry if there are small lumps; they will not affect the final result.
- Prepare a muffin tin by either lining the cups with paper liners or greasing them. Lining with paper liners is recommended for easy removal and cleanup.
- Evenly distribute the muffin batter into the lined muffin tin, filling each cup about two-thirds full.
- Bake the muffins in the preheated oven for approximately 20 minutes or until they turn golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. The toothpick test is the most reliable way to determine if the muffins are fully baked.
- Once baked, remove the muffin tin from the oven and allow the muffins to cool in the tin for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- This recipe yields 12 delicious Early's Honey Stand Griddle Cake Mix Muffins.
- Enjoy your freshly baked muffins as is, or serve them with your favorite spreads or toppings.
Note: These muffins are best enjoyed fresh but can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days. If you plan to keep them for longer, consider freezing them for up to 2 months. When reheating, wrap the muffins in foil and warm them in a 350°F (175°C) oven for 10-15 minutes.